Students and faculty are representative of the university's diverse population reflecting a wide range of ages, cultural backgrounds, and life experiences. Faculty members are dedicated to teaching, scholarship, and service.
Faculty members in the Health Science programme at California State University Long Beach strive to develop responsible and knowledgeable graduates capable of addressing social and public health problems. The department maintains a strong commitment to research through individual and collaborative efforts. Additionally, faculty members provide visionary leadership for local, statewide, and national professional organizations, governmental agencies, voluntary, and community based organizations.
- Health Educator
- Government Inspector
- California Middle/High School Health Teacher
- Health Education Specialist
- Public Health Educator
- Patient Educator
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Health Care System
- Applied Concepts of Health Science
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Advanced Community Health Statistics
- Theoretical Concepts and Issues in Health Science
- Curriculum Development in Health Education
- Research Methods
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health View 803 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Each applicant must request that a copy of official transcript(s) of all work to be sent to the university's Office of Enrollment Services.
- A bachelor's degree with a major in health education
- An overall undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0. Students with less than a 3.0 GPA on the last 60 units of undergraduate units attempted, but who show promise in all other aspects, may be given special consideration after petitioning for conditional admission into the program through the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Three letters of recommendation
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.