Global MBA's comprehensive and rigorous curriculum is balanced between knowledge and practice, hard and soft skills, global perspectives and China roots. At Tsinghua University you will learn to think critically and strategically in a global context, from analyzing data and making effective and ethical decisions to implementing those changes creatively in culturally diverse organizations.
Tsinghua SEM Information Seminars
Tsinghua SEM was the first MBA program in China to recognize the importance of orientation and to make it a core component of the program. Through a variety of activities, students acquire cooperative spirits, communication skills, and a keen sense of business relationships, quickly adapt to their new learning environment and build bonds with fellow classmates. The orientation introduces the school and program to students, and has become an indispensable part of the MBA experience.
- Elementary Chinese (Required for international students)
- Managerial Thinking
- Organizational Behavior
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Organisational Behaviour Strategic Management View 100 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tsinghua University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Competitive GMAT/GRE score or Tsinghua MBA Alternative Entrance Exam score
- Completed Tsinghua MBA online application and submission of required supporting materials
- Applicants are required to submit the original degree together with the degree authentication. Degree authentication should be issued by the institutions listed below：
- Degree authentication issued by the Overseas Study Service Center of the Ministry of Education of the P.R.China (Only for the degrees issued by overseas universities）
- Degree authentication issued by China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center
At least 3 years work experience for applicants with an undergraduate degree or at least 2 years work experience for applicants with a master or doctor degree
International16283 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28496 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
198,000 RMB for the whole program
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.