The Art History program from University of Arizona offers an extensive range of specialties, theoretical approaches, and methodologies. Students are encouraged to develop diverse critical methods and originality of thought as well as a thorough knowledge of the history of art.
Division of Art History
Passion is the spark that ignites the fire of creativity, and it is the foundation of a pursuit to study the visual arts. If you are considering a major in Art and Visual Culture Education, Art History or Studio Art, you know that passion first hand. Why not join a community of like-minded individuals who share that commitment to creativity?
Ranked among the top art schools in the nation and accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), the School of Art offers its students a dynamic arrangement of in-depth programs of study. You will find the faculty supportive, the curriculum provocative, and the community among your classmates both challenging and inspiring.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included
- Theory and Methods in Art History: Renaissance to 1960
- New Theory and Methods in Art History: 1960-Present
- Topics in Museum Studies
- Rome and its Reception
- 19th Century European Art
- Queer Cinema
- Topics in American Indian Art
- Etruscan Art + Archaeology
- Greek and Roman Sculpture
- Classical and Controversial
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall – Priority Deadline: January 10
- Fall – Final Deadline: March 15
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 11 other Masters in Visual Arts in Mexico
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Writing or Research Sample. Maximum of 10 pages.
- Transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended. For initial evaluation purposes, you may attach scans of official or unofficial transcripts.
- The names and contact information for 3 referees who will be submitting Letters of Recommendation on your behalf. All letters of recommendation must be received by the application deadline and must be from faculty members that can speak about your academic and research ability and potential for graduate studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Mexico City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.