This Information Systems (One Year) programme from Linnaeus University will also prepare for research studies within informatics. The aim is to give each student the competence needed to describe and analyse businesses, organisations and their need for developing information systems.
In order to be able to work in these fields, we consider it important to have the ability to critically and systematically integrate knowledge and to analyse and handle complex questions and issues. It is also important to develop one’s ability to critically, independently and in a creative way identify and express questions.
Examples of themes of the programme includes: IS/IT for Organizing, Communicating and Coordinating; Ontologies and Epistemologies: Methodologies, Methods and Theories; Big Data in Organizations, Business, and Society.
After the education you could work with projects with the purpose to plan, design and introduce information systems intended to development businesses or organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IS/IT for Organizing, Communicating and Coordinating
- Contemporary issues in IS research and development
- Information Systems Methodology
- Big Data in Organizations, Business, and Society
- Degree Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To meet the entry requirements for master's level (second cycle or graduate) studies, you must have been awarded a Bachelor's degree (equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognised university.
- English B/6 or the equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14537 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14537 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition fee, first payment: 73,000 SEK
- Tuition fee, total: 146,000 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.