UCL is the leading neuroscience institution in Europe, and students benefit greatly from a vast reservoir of expertise.
In addition to providing experience and participation in cutting-edge neuroscience, delivered by internationally recognised researchers, the Neuroscience MSc programme offered at the University College London (UCL) generates several transferable skills, notably advanced laboratory research methods, data analysis, computer literacy, oral presentation, critical appraisal of specialised literature, and time management.
The majority (more than 80%) of our graduates take up PhD positions in neuroscience research, including some who stay on at UCL.
The MSc in Neurosciences provides an introduction to a career in neuroscience. Around 80% of our students progress to a PhD and then onto careers in academia, industry and other allied biomedical professions. The remainder go into careers in the fields of healthcare, education and commercial scientific research.
- Developmental Neuroscience
- Receptors and Synaptic Signalling
- Systems and Circuits Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Journal Club
- Neurobiology of Degeneration and Repair
- Cognitive Systems Neuroscience
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it's full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience Health Sciences View 1773 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences, life sciences or related subject area, or a medical degree (MBBS), or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Applicants with an appropriate professional qualification and relevant work experience may also apply.
International32100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £9,700
- International: £16,050
Living costs for London
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.