This Organizational Performance and Technology (Organizational Performance and Leadership Technology Concentration) program from State University of New York Potsdam is well suited for individuals seeking careers in leadership and/or management positions that span across multiple industries and organizations.
Areas of study include organizational development, leadership, evaluation and assessment, and technology to name a few. Several electives and a culminating project round out the curriculum to allow for individualized study while gaining practical experiences.
Alumni of the program (be sure to read through our profiles link on the right) have gone on to work as human performance coordinators, employment counselors, multiple positions in higher education, public relations, client care analysts, project managers, and more.
What you'll gain?
- Understanding of the skills to navigate the complexity of organizational systems
- Tools to develop leadership with yourself and others
- Coaching and mentoring skillsSolve performance problems using technology
- Program evaluation and assessment skills
- Versatile skillset that is value added in multiple contexts and industries
- Human Performance Coordinators
- Employment Counselors
- Director of Student Life and Facilities
- Director of Public Relations
- Vice President of Libraries & Information Technology
- Alummi Counselors
- Client Care Analyst
- Project Manager
- Technology Education Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Leadership
- Critical Issues in Performance and Leadership Technology
- Research and Theory on Communication and Performance
- Principles of Performance Technology
- Instructional Planning and Development Process
- Program Evaluation
- Needs Assessment (Culminating Experience)
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Technology Management View 147 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Evidence of an earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. International students should consult the International Graduate Student page for information on U.S. Equivalency guidelines. An unofficial transcript may be submitted for the purpose of obtaining an admissions decision.
- International students where English is not their primary language must refer to the International Graduate Student page to obtain information about important requirements regarding English language proficiency.
- Automatic admission options exist with a 3.5 cumulative GPA, or a 3.0 GPA and at least two years of post-baccalaureate experience.
International22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11325 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11325 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5545 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.