The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program (MSSCM) at California State University Long Beach will provide you with advanced and highly demanded training in modern supply chain management practices, analysis methods, technology applications, strategy development, and other relevant skills that will advance your career prospects and prepare you for lifelong learning in a global supply chain environment.
The program requirements comprise of a 10-course, cohort based, lock-step sequence of courses to be completed in either 16 months in an "accelerated" format, or in 24 months for "working professionals." Course scheduling in both tracks is planned each term. Courses may be held in the evening and/or weekend. All courses are required for successful program completion.
International applicants to the MSSCM program can only select the "accelerated" program format to comply with requirements set by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that requires international students on "F" and "J" visas be enrolled as full time students for the duration of their academic status.
More informationVisit official programme website
The Masters of Science in Supply Chain Management program consists of 10 courses:
- Research Methods for Supply Chain Management
- Business Economics
- Operations Planning and Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics for Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Strategy
- Project Management
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- Seminar in Supply Chain Leadership
- Capstone Project for Global Supply Chain Management
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 125 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Official test score (GMAT or GRE) that was sent to you by the testing agency
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Requires at least a 2.75 GPA.
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
Boeing Business Scholarship in Supply Chain Management
Scholarship Amount: $2,350
The scholarship is for a new graduate student in M.S. in Supply Chain Management. The eligibility criteria include the following:
- Must be admitted or applying to the MSSCM program.
- Must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must be from an under-represented minority or financially disadvantaged.
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed the first semester in the program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.