This Public Administration program at California State University Long Beach is designed to provide a diverse student population with the professional competencies necessary for leadership and management roles in public service, and in community-based and nonprofit organizations. The program emphasizes the theory, practice, skills, and ethics necessary to promote excellence in public service management.
Program participants proceed through a sequence of pre-selected courses as a learning team. The course components are delivered online and in one face-to-face Saturday class meeting on the CSULB campus. One night per week, students will participate in a synchronous web-cast lecture/discussion with the course instructor. This real-time, interactive session will be conducted using Elluminate software. Students will also participate in one asynchronous class session using BlackBoard software. Students are not required to purchase software to participate in the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Policy and Administration
- Government Budgeting and Finance
- Public Sector Personnel Administration
- Seminar in Organization Theory and Behavior
- Seminar of Policy Issue Analysis
- Research Methods in Public Administration
- Directed Research
- Public Works Facilities and Urban Policy
- Negotiating Dynamics: Strategies and Skills
- Leadership Skills and Strategies in Public Sector
- Public Sector Employer-Employee Relations
- Seminar in Urban Affairs
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 518 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Official test score (GMAT or GRE) that was sent to you by the testing agency
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Requires at least a 2.75 GPA
International10636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 22 months.
National10636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.