With this Business Administration - Accelerated program at California State University Long Beach you will:
- Develop an idea for a new business
- Identify new venture opportunities through the lean start-up method
- Learn how to write a business plan
- Learn how to finance your start-up
- Learn how to bring ideas for new products and services to market
- Learn how to manage small business and large business ventures
- Cohort-based model consisting of 48 units
- 21-month program beginning fall semester
- Textbooks and instructional materials, campus parking, some meals, and the cost of the international trip are all included in your tuition
- Access to the Apostle Incubator and the Sunstone Innovation Challenge is included in the program
- Expand your global knowledge through our International trip
- Support and guidance from our Graduate Business Career Staff to get an internship
- Access to an extensive CSULB College of Business alumni network
- Career opportunities with corporate entities, financial firms, and government authorities
- Career advising and other workshops available
- Marketing Concepts
- Financial Accounting
- Seminar in Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Methods for Managerial Decision Making
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Financial Management Concepts
- Management of Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Business Policies, Operations and Organizations
- Marketing and Analytics in Entrepreneurship
- Global Entrepreneurship Seminar (International Trip)
- Entrepreneurship, Analytics, and Strategy
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 1867 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Official test score (GMAT or GRE) that was sent to you by the testing agency
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Requires at least a 2.75 GPA.
International26057 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45600 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National26057 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45600 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.