The part-time Technical Management program at Johns Hopkins University prepares ethically grounded, technically competent professional leaders with technical, managerial, and leadership skills to produce innovative solutions to technical organization challenges.
Providing a unique curriculum that is designed to improve business, administrative, and interpersonal skills, accomplished instructors in the Technical Management program at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals focus on modern best practices. The program blends lectures on theory and practice presented by experienced technical senior leaders and executives. Realistic problem situations are presented in which students play management roles, dealing with problems and making decisions that are typically required of technical managers.
Upon completing the degree program, students will:
- Solve challenges as effective technical contributors and ethical leaders to effect global, economic, organizational impact;
- Demonstrate grounding in the application of scientific, engineering, and leadership principles;
- Be recognized as professional leaders in contemporary, multiple disciplinary technical organizations who maximize their impact;
- Apply best practices as practitioners; can analyze, discriminate, and interpret data; and be a champion of innovation;
- Gain success in professional positions and apply learning preparation that builds upon their background for future advanced study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Planning and Managing Projects
- Technical Group Management
- Technical Personnel Management
- Project Planning and Control
- Communications in Technical Organizations
- Financial and Contract Management
- Management of Technical Organizations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Our rolling admissions process allows you to apply to any of our part-time programs at any time.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 1506 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must have earned a master’s degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- Official transcripts from all college studies
- Completed and submitted online application form
International4595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4595 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National4595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4595 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
- Fee is per three credits
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.