The Master of Business Administration degree at California State University Long Beach encompasses a program of breadth which builds a wide range of competencies required for effective management while permitting students to specialize in a functional area.
The Master of Business Administration is normally a 48-unit program for the graduate without an undergraduate degree in Business.
California State University Long Beach offers a value-driven MBA Program that is at the forefront of graduate business education. Of the 13,000 plus business schools across the world, CSULB is one of the only 681 business schools worldwide .
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management Concepts
- Business Policies, Operations and Organizations
- Marketing Concepts
- Managerial Accounting and Control
- Seminar in Business Finance
- Seminar in Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Methods for Managerial Decision Making
- Management of Information Systems
- Seminar in Strategic Management
- Seminar in Marketing Policies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1053 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
MBA online application
- Official test score (GMAT or GRE) that was sent to you by the testing agency
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- File a CSU Long Beach application through Cal State Apply
- All transcripts/individual mark sheets from all institutions attended
- Transcripts must show grades for at least 6 semesters. Please do not send transcripts until those grades are posted to avoid having to submit multiple transcripts
- If you have already graduated then we will require a degree conferred date or diploma to be sent along with the transcripts
- Students who submit consolidated transcripts/mark sheets will be required to submit individual mark sheets before an evaluation is completed
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.