The Real Estate Development program at Columbia University is cross-disciplinary, drawing on its proximity to other modes of practice at the school, and is grounded in the three core tenets of global urban real estate development: the financial, the physical, and the social.
- It attracts future business leaders looking for an alternative to an MBA and committed architects hoping to run their own design/build firm.
- The program’s strength lies in its ability to weave current knowledge and best practices from the industry together with rigorous theoretical learning, incisive critical analysis, and immersive real-world case studies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Climate, Technology, and Society
- A Tale of Two Cities: New York and Johannesburg
- Dark Space: Architecture Representation & Black Identity
- Real Estate Modeling Tutorial
- Design By Development
- The Real Estate Entrepreneur’s Process
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management View 443 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Columbia University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online Application
- Create and complete an online application
- A fee of $75 (payable by Visa or MasterCard) is due at the time of application submission.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
International64726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32363 USD per semester during 12 months.
National64726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32363 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.