The Bob Cole Conservatory of Music offers graduate study leading to the Master of Arts or Master of Music Degree at California State University Long Beach. The candidate should arrange for counseling with the Graduate Advisor through the Conservatory office. Special placement examinations or auditions are required to validate qualifications for graduate work in music.
- Choral Director
- Instrumental Conductor
- Music Teacher
- Music Director
- Musical Instrument Sales Representative
- Music Librarian
- Music Critic
- Music Editor
- Performing Arts Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Seminar in Musical Analysis
- Thesis or Project
- Graduate Composition
- Research Methods
- Literature and Aesthetics of Interactive Media
- Chamber Music: Laptop Ensemble
Master of Music Concentrations:
- Composition with Interactive Technology
- Jazz Studies
- Opera Performance
- Instrumental Performance
- Piano Performance
- Vocal Performance
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 1076 other Masters in Music in United States
- A Bachelor of Music degree, or a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Music or a bachelor's degree, from an accredited institution, with a minimum of 24 upper division units of music comparable to those required at this University;
- The student must request all institutions of higher learning attended to send official copies of transcripts directly to the Office of Admissions and Records and another set to the Conservatory of Music Graduate Advisor.
- All applicants are required to complete the Bob Cole Conservatory Graduate Placement Examination before they register for courses applicable to the Master of Music degree
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.