The Contemporary China Studies program at the Renmin University of China provides a comprehensive introduction to the economy, politics, law, society, and foreign policy of contemporary China. In the second year, the program supports students as they conduct independent research on a topic of their choosing.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will earn a Master degree as recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. The language of instruction and administration for CCSP is English.
CCSP resides within the School of International Studies at Renmin University (Renda), China’s premier institution of higher learning in the humanities and social sciences.
Renda’s tradition of research and teaching excellence provides an unmatched foundation for educating top foreign students in the fundamentals of Chinese politics, society, and foreign relations. The university’s vibrant academic community enriches students’ experiences well beyond the classroom.
- Contemporary Chinese Foreign Policy
- Contemporary Chinese Society
- China’s Grand Strategy
- Investing in China
- Research Methods for Social Sciences
- Methodologies in China Studies
- Asia-Pacific Energy Cooperation
- Asian-Pacific Security and Strategy
- Basic / Intermediate Chinese Language
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 43 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- application form for master programs
- academic credentials / transcripts
- undergraduate diploma
- letters of recornmendation
- current CV
- proof Of English language proficiency
- current passport (scan)
- recent picture of yourself jpg torrnat
- scholarship form & statement (optional)
- certificate of medical examination
International9213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9213 USD per year during 24 months.
- Tuition for the Master of Contemporary China Studies Program is RMB 60,000 per academic year for the regular study period of two years.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.