If you are looking to engage in the enterprise of biotechnology beyond science, this certificate is ideal for you. In this program, you will learn critical aspects of biotechnology product development, finance, marketing, creating a new enterprise, and other key areas of commercialization.
Advance Your Career with a Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise at Johns Hopkins University
- Prepare for a range of exciting career opportunities—from entrepreneurship to management or leadership roles in biotechnology organizations.
- Study and network with a diverse group of peers—or biotechnology programs attract professionals already employed in biotech companies, as well as medical professionals and research scientists.
- Do not put your career on pause—take advantage of the flexible learning options as this certificate may be completed fully online or as a combination of online and onsite courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing and Leading Biotechnology Professionals
- Leading Change in Biotechnology
- Marketing Aspects of Biotechnology
- Finance for Biotechnology
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
we accept applications year-round for all programs
DisciplinesEconomics Biotechnology View 434 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Complete the Online Application
- Submit all required supporting documentation. Supporting materials requirements vary by program. You are responsible for gathering and sending all application materials either via online application form or directly to our office. Once received, please allow one week for processing.
- Submit your application along with a $75 application fee
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree prior to enrolling in any of our Advanced Academic Programs.
International4815 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4815 USD per module during 9 months.
National4815 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4815 USD per module during 9 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.