Candidates pursuing the Leadership in Technology Integration certificate from Johns Hopkins University become proficient at integrating technology into a standards-based curriculum through this unique online program on the effective use of technology to support learning.
Candidates engage in technology planning, teaching, and assessment centered around the needs and abilities of students. They develop proactive leadership skills for developing a shared vision for educational technology among all stakeholders.
Candidates gain skills in advanced technologies—including e-learning, telecommunications and multimedia-based instruction, tools for instructional management and assessment, and adaptive computer access. They engage in technology integration by applying the latest science of learning and a constructivist approach to teaching and learning, and then combine those skills with authentic assessment strategies, differentiated instruction, and appropriate technology tools to accommodate all learners, including those with special needs.
In the process, candidates build leadership skills for mentoring, consulting, professional development, and systems change to become technology leaders at the classroom, school, and district levels.
Technology and the Science of Learning
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Technology Leadership for School Improvement
- Explorations in Blended and Hybrid Learning
- Advanced Applications in Digital Age Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLeadership View 334 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Johns Hopkins University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A 500-word essay discussing the reasons you wish to pursue a degree at Johns Hopkins University, focusing on your long-term goals and how your academic program will complement those goals. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses in your academic background, as well as any additional comments that will assist in evaluating your application materials. Essays should be submitted in a typed format on a separate sheet of paper
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
International13125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.