The Education - Digital Age Learning and Educational Technology master’s degree at Johns Hopkins University is designed for pre-K–16 teachers, administrators, student support personnel, organizational leaders, education nonprofit professionals, and policymakers who want to use the best research from technology and the learning sciences to inform and improve professional practice in education.
Our curriculum aligns with ISTE Standards for Educators and focuses on the evolving field of learning science and the ways technology supports educational evolution. Students explore emerging technology trends and research best practices in a wide range of learning environments: formal, informal, online, blended, and personalized. Courses involve project-based learning and collaborative planning, and candidates gain competencies in learning science, instructional design, systems change, Universal Design for Learning, and evaluation of emerging technologies. Students complete a capstone project.
- Technology and the Science of Learning
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Emerging Issues in Digital Age Learning
- Evaluation & Research of Technology Interventions and Programs (Core)
- Advanced Applications in Digital Age Learning
- Advanced Seminar in Digital Age Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 996 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 500-word essay discussing the reasons you wish to pursue a degree at Johns Hopkins University, focusing on your long-term goals and how your academic program will complement those goals. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses in your academic background, as well as any additional comments that will assist in evaluating your application materials.
- Applicants are required to submit two letters of recommendation from individuals best qualified to attest to your capacity for graduate work.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
International29988 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29988 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.