The Accounting degree offered by the University of Arizona prepare students for careers such as the independent practice of public accounting, controllership, and general accounting management.
Graduate work in accounting is offered for those who strive for a stronger background in business and accounting, and for those who wish to teach in colleges and universities.
The mission of the Department of Accounting is to:
- Provide top quality accounting education programs and support services, including a focus on critical thinking and business ethics, that attract and graduate an excellent and diverse student body who enjoy productive and successful careers.
- Conduct significant and selective scholarly research in accounting, and integrate it into our educational process.
- Encourage a collegial and supportive culture within the department, a respect and tolerance for people and their ideas, and an environment that supports success and the pursuit of excellence.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with the business, government, and alumni communities in order to increase our value to our constituents and supplement our resource base.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Principles of Federal Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 543 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Proof of English Proficiency for some international candidates. TOEFL score of 85 internet based, 600 paper based, or IELTS composite score of 7 (with no subject area below a 6.5).
- An acceptable GMAT score.
- 2 short essays.
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.