The Biology program from Johns Hopkins University enables students to build on their previous academic and research experience to earn a master’s degree in one academic year.
The program components consist of mentoring from Johns Hopkins faculty, coursework including a specialized seminar, leadership and teaching experience as a laboratory teaching assistant, and an intensive independent research project culminating in a written thesis and oral presentation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience
- Enzymes, Metabolism, and Metabolic Disorders
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Introduction to the Human Brain
- Signaling in Development and Disease
- Cellular and Molecular Biology of Sensation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry Genetics View 529 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- The student’s academic record
- A written proposal for a research project to be completed under the supervision of the research advisor
- Three letters of support and recommendation
- The Committee reserves the right to require interviews for individual students in order to clarify issues raised by their written application materials
International55350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55350 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National55350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55350 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.