A dual MS degree is offered in Urban Transportation Planning in conjunction with the Department of City and Regional Planning in the Austin E. Knowlton School of Architecture.
The Department of Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering (CEGE) develops the skillful conception, planning, design, construction and operation of facilities that enfold modern life, ranging from smart urban services to intelligent infrastructure to earth observing systems. World population growth and increased environmental concerns have spurred the need for civil, environmental and geodetic engineers. CEGE addresses these societal needs by preparing graduates to contribute to the improvement of infrastructure management and the protection of the environment. The Civil Engineering program is offered by The Ohio State University.
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Water Resources
- Geoinformation and Geodetic Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Ethnic Studies View 153 other Masters in Ethnic Studies in United States
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential) from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned.
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program. Evidence usually comes in the form of transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT) if the score is required by your program. Scores must be sent electronically from the testing agency; faxed or emailed scores are not considered. Note: Scores are valid for five years after your test date.
International40605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40605 USD per year during 12 months.
National37396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37396 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12679 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.