Equivalent in quality to the on-campus MS degree program, the Agricultural and Communication Education and Leadership program from The Ohio State University is not considered a terminal degree (an appropriate program for students who may be interested in doctoral education in the future).
Features of the program include:
- Master of Science in Agricultural and Extension Education (Thesis or Non-Thesis Options). Minimum of 30 semester hours for the thesis option and 35 semester hours for the non-thesis option.
- Students progress through as a cohort, enrolling in about six credit hours each term (Fall, Spring, and Summer) for two years.
- The program will be delivered predominantly online with one face-to-face session each year, usually in September.
- Thesis or Project - All students complete a thesis or project as part of the degree requirements. Students work closely with an advisor to identify a research or project topic aligned with their interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students completing a Master of Science (MS) degree in Agricultural and Extension Education will acquire knowledge and skills in foundational disciplines to:
- Evaluate education and communication programs in the: food, agricultural, and environmental sciences.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
35 semester hours for non-thesis option
DisciplinesEducation Communication Sciences Agriculture View 29 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential) from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned.
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program. Evidence usually comes in the form of transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT) if the score is required by your program. Scores must be sent electronically from the testing agency; faxed or emailed scores are not considered. Note: Scores are valid for five years after your test date.
International39423 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39423 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National36107 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36107 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12523 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12523 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.