Students graduating with an M.Ed. often work in high schools teaching agriculture or in Agricultural or Extension Education professional positions.
The Agricultural and Extension Education graduate program from The Ohio State University is for students who would like to earn licensure to teach Agricultural Education in a high school environment. Students should have a M.S. students should plan to enroll in ACEL 8999 for at least 3 hours during the term(s) when the research is being conducted, thesis draft is being written, and the final oral exam is completed.
Students earning their M.Ed. focus in two areas:
- General AEE
- Teacher Education (course work varies for licensure requirements and remedial or conditional courses)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Communication Studies Agriculture View 234 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential) from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned.
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program. Evidence usually comes in the form of transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT) if the score is required by your program. Scores must be sent electronically from the testing agency; faxed or emailed scores are not considered. Note: Scores are valid for five years after your test date.
International40605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40605 USD per year during 12 months.
National37238 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37238 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12522 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.