About this course
Apply your understanding of marketing theories to real-world business challenges. Our International Marketing MSc addresses the rapidly developing areas of:
- global communication and brand management
- customer relationship management
- marketing ethics
- digital marketing
Organisations are becoming aware of the importance of understanding what their customers want. They also see the necessity to develop products and services that meet their needs and aspirations.
This course at the Newcastle University consists solely of marketing-orientated modules with a strong commercial focus. It enables you to:
- develop a theoretical understanding of the discipline
- test applicability of both well-established and newly introduced marketing concepts in different contexts
Taking a marketing-led approach, you'll learn how to:
- create competitive advantage
- build brand loyalty
- understand the ethical issues and implications associated with your decisions
This is a ‘conversion course’. It is for graduates of disciplines other than marketing who wish to enter marketing as a career.
What you'll learn
Throughout this marketing master's, you'll develop an in-depth overview and understanding of international marketing practices from a strategic and tactical perspective.
This is a commercially focused course. It is underpinned by a robust theoretical foundation.
Graduates from this course have undertaken various roles, including:
- marketing manager
- marketing and design executive
- digital account manager
- assistant brand manager
- research and insight adviser
- public relations officer
- communications specialist
- head of HR division
- market research associate
- The International Business Environment
- International Marketing
- International Brand Management
- International Marketing Communications Management
- Dissertation in Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts. This is so that you have enough time to make the necessary arrangements.
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 571 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National12600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.