The Master of Business Administration programme from Newcastle University , offers you a carefully structured and immersive experience. It will empower you to push beyond your boundaries. It's designed to focus on developing the capabilities you need to be competitive and successful in any industry or entrepreneurial venture.
You'll focus your skills in:
- critical thinking
Using these skills you'll work to improve your performance. Your Newcastle University MBA journey is designed to provide you with the opportunity to:
- enhance your self-awareness
- integrate and apply your learning
- develop your consulting skills
- contribute to, and lead, multicultural teams
- more confident and capable
- better equipped to drive change within your organisation
- ready to excel in your career
Our MBA careers package offers you a range of information and resources. These work hand-in-hand with:
- the classroom
- one-to-one support
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance
- Organisations and People Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Transitions in the Global Economy
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 305 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You'll need a 2:1 honours degree – or international equivalent – to apply for our MBA. Learn more about our entry requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National25200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.