As the industries of film and television become increasingly interconnected, the course considers their shared stylistic and contextual relationships.
This Global Film and Television (Online) programme from the University of Hertfordshire is innovative in engaging with comparative close readings of US film beyond Hollywood, of World Cinema, and of contemporary television. The course leads the way in employing cutting-edge advancements in Film and Television Studies, such as the audio visual essay and digital curation. The course’s online delivery means that you will benefit from greater flexibility, innovative teaching and learning strategies via the latest developments in social media and digital technology.
Graduates are equipped for a variety of careers including those traditionally open to Masters Graduates in the Arts and Humanities: teaching, the Civil Service, Local Government, journalism, marketing, film curation and exhibition, and publishing as well as for further study at postgraduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Style and Meaning in Film and Television
- Screen Curation
- Global Screen Violence
- Research Methods: Critical and Theoretical Debates
- Research Methods: Advanced Research Skills
- Dissertation/Extended Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media International Relations View 72 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The normal entry requirements for the programme are:
- A good Bachelor’s degree (minimum 2.2 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Access to computer equipment with the following minimum specification.
- An interview is not a required component of the admissions process, but all applicants will be invited to an informal online discussion with the Programme Leader prior to admission (via Skype).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International800 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 GBP per module during 24 months.
National800 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 GBP per module during 24 months.
per 15 credits
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.