In a highly volatile environment, financial managers and investment professionals have to be able to devise and apply the right policies in relation to investments, financing and wealth planning.
Since students need to be prepared for a new economic environment, the first aim of this Master of Science in Corporate Finance offered by ESC Clermont Business School is to provide them with expert knowledge about corporate finance, investment analysis, valuation and portfolio management, and to emphasize the highest ethical standards and applications for financial modelling.
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate finance world in France
- Flexible program structure allowing for part-time employment
- Online resources and dedicated training platforms made available to prepare for certifications
- Opportunity to develop expertise in digital strategy and integrated management
- Partnership with the CFA Institute
- Internationally diverse classes with students from different nationalities
- Learning experience following the Harvard model of teaching (case studies, group work, …)
- Study, network and experience life in south-central France
Targeted Skills and Competecies
- Use of financial information to make effective decisions
- Knowledge of tools for investment analysis, asset classes, and portfolio management
- Mastery of modern financial practices and ethics
- Understanding securitization of assets and principles of risk management
- Competencies in the use of applications for financial modeling
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Asset Manager
- DCM Analyst
Covid-19 Update:There is no change in the academic calendar. The MSc. programmes will start in October.The programmes will be offered in campus (if the French regulations allow so by then). For students unable to come to France by the start of the academic year (due to lockdown measures or travel restrictions) will have the opportunity to follow the courses initially online (for the totality of the first semester if necessary) and later join the classes on campus whenever they are able to.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
- Quantitative Methods
- Treasury Management
- Introduction to Business
- Mastering Data in Excel
- Job Marketing
- Individual Counseling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline: Before august
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 6 other Masters in Auditing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor degree or Validated Master 1
- Proficiency in English
- As a result of the closure of the exam centers for language tests (TOEFL, TOEIC and IETLS), alternative language evaluation methods are accepted (duolingo online test, medium of instruction certificate or interview).
Students that are having difficulties in obtaining some important documents due to the lockdown related to the admissions can obtain conditional offer letters provided that they send those documents at a later time before starting the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
There is no application fee.
Early bird scholarships:
- Payment of deposit: Those who pay the deposit before the beginning of March receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Confirmation of enrollment: Those who pay the deposit within the two weeks following acceptance and till the end of June as a maximum receive a 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
- Full payment of the tuition fees before start of the programme: 5% reduction on the tuition fees.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
Students of the Master programme will have the possibility to apply for a scholarship after the start of the programme. Various scholarships are offered to both French and international students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.