Competition and the globalisation of supply markets are redefining the way modern supply chains and logistics are managed. Companies who outsource need flexible and responsive supply chain and logistical operations which deliver added value to their customers with an increasing focus on protecting the environment.
The Supply Chain Management and Logistics at Coventry University will prepare you for roles in areas such as supply chain management, logistics management, distribution, procurement, purchasing management, retail management, air transport management, manufacturing management, inventory management, warehousing management, passenger transport management, consultancy and many others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project management
- Global distribution networks
- Supply chain management
- Contract management
- Logistics and supply chain economics
- Sustainability and environmental management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To enter this course you should have a first or second class honours degree in any relevant foundation discipline, for example business, engineering, management, marketing, economics, entrepreneurship, international trade, commerce, logistics, manufacturing, operations, science, mathematics, construction, electronics, computing, IT, communications, education, design or administration.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £4,000 (Work placement option additional fee)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.