One of only a small number of such programs in the United States, our master’s program in fire and explosion investigation offers 39 credits of interdisciplinary coursework in fire/arson investigation, emergency management, public safety, and more.
Students in the Fire and Explosion Investigation program at University of New Haven study alongside leading professionals in the fire service including current and former fire and police chiefs, homeland security executives, private investigators, and insurance agents. Successful alumni have moved on to leadership positions in local fire departments, state and federal emergency agencies, and private firms.
- Chemistry of Fires and Explosions
- Fire Scene Investigation and Arson Analysis
- Arson for Profit
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
These are priority deadlines.
DisciplinesMilitary Science Emergency & Disaster Management View 25 other Masters in Military Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.