The Master of Science in Taxation at the University of New Haven attracts a wide range of accountants, attorneys, executives, and government employees, but it’s an even bigger draw for those hoping to become CPAs. Connecticut law requires CPA candidates to complete 150 academic credit hours of coursework in order to sit for the CPA exam. This Taxation program at University of New Haven provides those hours.
Our graduates are among the most successful of University of New Haven alumni, with most employed in high-level executive positions or as partners in local, regional, and/or international CPA firms.
Features of the program include:
- Complete the program in as little as one year
- Real-time, hybrid, and online course options for busy professionals
- Winter classes held online
- Class terms of 10 class meetings within eight week period
- Small, informal classes with state-of-the-art teaching and research tools
- Local and remote access to a full range of online research services, including CCH, RIA, BNA, and Lexis-Nexis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Federal Income Taxation
- Taxation of Property Transactions
- Taxation of Business Entities
- Partnership and Limited Liability Company Income Taxation
- Federal Tax Practice and Procedure
- International Taxation
- Research Project in Federal Income Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 547 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International965 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 965 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National965 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 965 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.