The Master of International Business in Hospitality Management (with Specialization) from Hotel Institute Montreux includes a 4-6 month internship worldwide or in Switzerland (minimum gross monthly salary in Switzerland: CHF 2,212.–), as well as a one-week European field trip, linked to an assignment with allocation of credits. The field trip is included in the course fees, and includes accommodation, transportation, and some meals.
The business orientation of the program includes specializations in Financial Analysis and Wealth Management, Human Capital and Development, Management for the Senior Living Industry, Franchise Business Management or Luxury Brand Management endorsed by leading companies in their field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Yield and Revenue Management
- Tourism and Resort Management
- International Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business and Leadership Skills
- Digital Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Hospitality Management View 59 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma from any Swiss Education Group school (with internship)
- A recognised Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management (or related discipline)
- A recognised Bachelor's degree in any discipline and a minimum of 6 months hospitality work experience or related field
- No Bachelor's degree but a minimum of three years hospitality work experience in a supervisory position
- English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL iBT 55 or equivalent
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years
International25770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25770 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National25770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25770 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 28’400 CHF/programme
Living costs for Montreux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.