During the Pre-Masters in Business, Social Sciences and Humanities offered by University of Sheffield, you will study modules relevant to your chosen subject area.
Some of the modules listed will be compulsory for progression onto specific degree programmes at the University.
Who is the programme for?
- Students who wish to further their knowledge by continuing with higher education
- Those who want a competitive advantage in the graduate employment market
- Students with an undergraduate degree from their home country
- Social Science for Postgraduate Study
- Critical Reading
- English Skills for University Study 2, 3 and 4 (ESUS)
- Designing a Research Project
- Personal Development Programme (PDP)
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Legal Studies Literature View 1476 other programmes in Literature in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Three term programme - Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.5 (minimum of 5.5 in all skills), or equivalent.
- Two term programme - Academic IELTS for UKVI 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in all skills), or equivalent.
- Recognised degree - Must be in a related field for some subjects. Architecture degree courses require you to submit a portfolio of work on application to the college.
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.