Economics from University of Liège is designed in line with its mission, this program aims to provide students with the technical and methodological tools applied to qualitative and quantitative data. These tools will enable them to analyze the functioning and evolution over time of the product and asset markets, their developments as well as the effectiveness of economic policies. These tools will also enable them to anticipate, in a global perspective, the behavior of consumers and decision-makers as well as the economic consequences of their decisions. The aim is to train students to give opinions and suggestions on these decisions, and on the basis of the experience gained, to take them in turn. They will specialize in one area.
- Master and deepen the knowledge and techniques acquired during a first Bachelor in Economics and Management;
- Strengthen knowledge and understanding of the micro economy, macroeconomics and econometrics;
- To acquire knowledge and a thorough understanding of the area of specialization chosen.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Econometrics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Public finance
- Preparation for Master Thesis and Internship
- Skills workshops
- History of Economic Thought
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 11 other Masters in Finance in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic degree of Bachelor in Economics or Bachelor in Economics and Management;
- Corresponding academic degrees awarded in the Flemish Community.
- The level required in English to access this program corresponds to the level B2 defined by the European Language Portfolio Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning.
Living costs for Liège
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.