The Management programme of University of Liège aims at getting the student to become a professional of the management as well as a leader able to take creative, ethical and efficient decisions in the complex environment and current international able to work in a team, communicate effectively and continue to learn. Special attention is devoted to understanding the human, social and legal context.
- Master the knowledge acquired as part of a Bachelor program in Economics and Management and specialize in a particular field or become familiar with the disciplines related to management on the basis of a first Master degree university level;
- Strengthen knowledge and understanding of management disciplines and its legal, political and social context;
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of one of the specialization disciplines or deepen one's knowledge of the area of specialization through the completion of a first university-level Master's degree;
- To understand the transversal methodological tools useful for the management professions;
- Understand, in management situations, the transversal tools for quantitative analysis, computer systems and project management.
- Digital Business
- Management Information Systems
- Preparation for Master Thesis and Internship
- Skills workshops
- Change Management
- Corporate Finance - Lectures and Seminars
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 27 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Belgium
- Academic degree of Bachelor of Science in Management, Bachelor of Economics and Management or Bachelor of Management.
- Identity card (for students from the European Union and assimilated students)
- OR Certificate of nationality or certificate of residence established in Belgium (for non-European Union students not assimilated)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.