The Management programme of University of Liège aims at getting the student to become a professional of the management as well as a leader able to take creative, ethical and efficient decisions in the complex environment and current international able to work in a team, communicate effectively and continue to learn. Special attention is devoted to understanding the human, social and legal context.
- Master the knowledge acquired as part of a Bachelor program in Economics and Management and specialize in a particular field or become familiar with the disciplines related to management on the basis of a first Master degree university level;
- Strengthen knowledge and understanding of management disciplines and its legal, political and social context;
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of one of the specialization disciplines or deepen one's knowledge of the area of specialization through the completion of a first university-level Master's degree;
- To understand the transversal methodological tools useful for the management professions;
- Understand, in management situations, the transversal tools for quantitative analysis, computer systems and project management.
- Digital Business
- Management Information Systems
- Preparation for Master Thesis and Internship
- Skills workshops
- Change Management
- Corporate Finance - Lectures and Seminars
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
International deadline: 30.04
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 31 other Masters in Management Studies in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic degree of Bachelor of Science in Management, Bachelor of Economics and Management or Bachelor of Management.
- Identity card (for students from the European Union and assimilated students)
- OR Certificate of nationality or certificate of residence established in Belgium (for non-European Union students not assimilated)
The fees are
- 835 € for Belgian and all students from the EU.
- 4 175 € for some non EU students : more info www.education.uliege.be/dm
Living costs for Liège
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.