What's covered in the course?
Our MSc Project Management course will help you gain the administrative, organisational and creative skills you’ll need to become one of tomorrow’s leading managers. International Project Management is offered by Birmingham City University.
The course will encourage creative thinking, and the development of leadership and management skills through teamwork, discussion and peer review. You’ll develop new skills to an advanced level, becoming a highly-skilled manager capable of administering major projects within and across different organisations.
In addition to further academic research opportunities, career prospects are expected to keep pace with the rapid advances in management methods and intelligent based technologies, hence, there is expected to be continuing demand for competent, versatile postgraduates who can design and implement innovative solutions for industry
Why Choose Us?
- This programme will offer a route towards membership from APM (Association of Project Management) and PMI (Project Management Institute).
- You will learn the skills you need to succeed within the industry, as well as valuable transferrable attributes.
- You will be based at the impressive City Centre campus, which boasts a wide range of industry-standard facilities, software and equipment.
There are significant opportunities for you to participate in OpportUNIty student engagement initiatives, which operate through a partnership between the University and Students’ Union. The aim is to enable students to work as co-designers and collaborators with staff on projects that strengthen the development of the University learning community and enhance the student experience; offering support for Student Academic Partner (SAP) projects and for initiatives around Student Academic Mentoring (StAMP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Project Management
- Research Methods
- Procurement and Contract Law
- International Operations and Logistics Systems
- Resource Management
- International Business and Marketing
- Individual Master’s Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be considered at any time up until the course start date.
DisciplinesProject Management View 77 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained an honours degree in a relevant management-related subject, with at least a 2:2 classification.
- Alternatively, provide evidence of a portfolio of relevant industrial experience to successfully enter the course.
International3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.