This maste’rs degree is aimed at graduate students in English and/or Spanish philology. Furthermore, translators and writers who work with both English and Spanish languages, as well as, scholars, teachers and, in general, any university graduate who wants to specialize in this field.
Graduates in University Master's Degree in Professional English-Spanish Translation at Universitat Rovira i Virgili are capable of working in:
- Publishing houses
- Freelance translation
- Translation agencies
- Language services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Tools for Subtitling
- Revision, Editing and Post-Editing Translated Texts (English-Spanish)
- Revision, Editing and Post-Editing Translated Texts (Spanish-English)
- Work Placement
- Final Master's Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Translation & Interpreting Linguistics View 8 other Masters in Translation & Interpreting in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Specific requirements for admission to the master's programme
- An undergraduate degree in any field.
- C1 certificate in English and Spanish according to the CEFR or native competence in both languages.
- Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree: up to 4 points.
- Level of English/Spanish higher to the minimum required: up to 1 point.
- Complementary certificated training (courses, seminars and other training activities) related to the Master's Degree Programme: up to 1 point.
International2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Students with degrees from other countries will also be charged an academic administration fee of €218.15 when they first enroll
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.