A joint programme combining Engineering, Design and Management
This 12/13-month MSc Innovation, Creation and Entrepreneurship offered by EPF Graduate School of Engineering starts with 7 months/two semesters of classes followed by a 5/6-month-internship or personal Business Project Creation.
The Master of Science Innovation, Creation & Entrepreneurship is made for tomorrow's managers willing to work in several fields of expertise in a cross cultural environment.
Aims of the programme
Reveal entrepreneurial skills, and form managers capable of :
- managing innovative projects,
- initiating a process of value creation,
- driving the growth of a company.
Examples of jobs
- Innovative Project Leaders
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Consultant
- Change / Strategic Management Consultant
- Head of R&D and Innovation Director
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economic Intelligence, Monitoring and Research Expert Information
- Standards and Quality
- System Engineering, Conception and Numerical Modeling
- Creating an Innovative Organization
- Management by Processess
- Entrepreneurial Team Formation
- Rethinking and Designing New Business Model
- Business Plan Achievement
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Design Thinking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for designer or manager profiles : apply before March 25th
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 23 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
Applicants may have attended education programmes in the fields of engineering, management or design.
- International students must have a Bachelor degree.
- French students must have capitalized at least 240 ECTS credits (equivalent to 4 years’ higher education) in the course of their previous studies.
Selection is based on the application. The quality of the academic background must come together with a solid personal project and significant professional experience. An Admission Board considers the applications and may decide that an additional procedure is required. In that last case, an interview in English is arranged to examine the points in the application and then return a favorable or unfavorable decision.
International10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- EU students: 50€ (free for French students with a scolarship)
- Non EU students: 80€
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.