The Business Management Programme's well-rounded curriculum at Hong Kong Baptist University covers traditional business disciplines, such as Accounting, Finance and Marketing, but also offers electives proposing different perspectives on business, such as Chinese Wisdom & Management, Business Creativity, Mediation, and Entrepreneurship.
By exploring the multiple dimensions of business, students will refine their business knowledge, gain practical experience, develop their interpersonal skills, and be ready to accelerate their career. Besides graduates of business disciplines, non-business majors who wish to begin a business career are encouraged to apply.
Programme Learning Goals
- Students will develop knowledge in major functional areas of modern business, with emphasis on the integration of the multiple dimensions of international business.
- Students will develop knowledge of organisations, their management, and the global environment in which they operate.
- Students will develop ability to apply the knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues of modern days, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice.
- Students will acquire knowledge of business ethics, CSR and corporate sustainability issues affecting business.
Graduates of the Business Management programme at Hong Kong Baptist University work for some of the world’s largest companies in a wide range of industries, ranging from banking and professional services to technology, engineering and media. Here are some of the employment highlights of our recent graduates :
- Business / Professional Services
- Real Estate / Property Development / Construction
- Banking & Finance / Insurance
- Information Technology / Telecom
- Engineering / Manufacturing / Trading / Wholesaling
- Hospitality / Food & Beverage / Retailing
- Public Services / Utilities
- Advertising / Public Relations / Media
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Accounting
- Business Research Methodology and Application
- Business Economics in the Digital Era
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Managing People and Organization
- Managing Marketing
- Capstone Business Project
- Business Field Study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 47 other Masters in Business Administration in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or comparable institution; or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent;
- English proficiency;
- A satisfactory performance in the admissions interview
- Applicants should submit a personal statement of not more than 500 words on their motivation to study the programme, as part of the application materials. Moreover, applicants have to supply the names of two referees qualified to provide information concerning the applicants’ ability to compete the Programme satisfactorily.
International38256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38256 USD per year during 12 months.
National29270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29270 USD per year during 12 months.
- HK$298,000 (for non-local students)
- HK$228,000 (for local students)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.