Course content is updated regularly in line with industry practice, and students are able to develop a thorough understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards currently used around the world. An understanding of the importance of ethics in the accounting profession is also a key element of the programme.
Modules can cover current issues in governance and finance, financial accounting, decision making, and product and service costing in management accounting.
Career and Personal Development
This MSc Accounting at the University of Lincoln provides the opportunity to develop analytical skills which can be highly valued by employers in the public and private sectors. Graduates have gone on to careers as accountants and roles in financial management and financial reporting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Governance and Finance
- Financial Accounting - Group Reporting
- Financial Accounting - Single Entity
- Management Accounting - Decision-Making
- Management Accounting - Planning and Control
- Management Accounting - Product and Service Costing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 852 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- First or higher second class honours degree and grade C in GCSE Mathematics (or equivalent qualification from your home country).
- Please note that this course may not be suitable for students who have completed an undergraduate programme in accounting or finance within the UK.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9100 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time Home: £51 per credit point
- Part-time International: £90 per credit point
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.