The School offers the MSc by Research in a range of different subject areas, depending upon the specialist research interests of members of staff. The programme enables students to build their own specialism in sport and exercise science, whilst exploring and developing their research ideas. It is designed to prepare students for a career in research or academia.
Career and Personal Development
Graduates of the Sport and Exercise Science - Sports Studies programme from University of Lincoln may go on to careers in sport and exercise science, both in practical and academic areas of the industry. Some may go on to work in commerce or the health professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
We are currently undertaking research in a number of areas at national and international levels under five principal groupings:
- Biofeedback in Sport Group (BIO)
- Health Advancement Research Team (HART)
- Mental Toughness Research Group (MTOUGH)
- Physiology of Exercise and Sport Performance (PESP)
- Youth Sport Research Group (YSR)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesCoaching Sports Sciences View 315 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- First or upper second class honours degree in a relevant subject.
- All applications are, however, considered on the individual basis of work and other life experiences through the University's Accreditation of Prior Experience Learning procedures.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4495 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4495 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time Home: £2,248 per year
- Part-time International: £8,050 per year
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.