Why study MSc/PGDip/PGCert Global Supply Chain Management at Middlesex University?
In recent decades, organisations have become increasingly reliant on effective supply chains in order to compete in the global market. With easy access to the corporate world from the London campus, at this Global Supply Chain Management MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert offered at the Middlesex University, you'll develop methods of strategic and critical thinking to enhance your ability to effectively manage and improve existing structures within domestic and international companies. This real-world focus to our course ensures that you are able to respond to a variety of challenges with confidence and ingenuity, enhancing your ability to lead and helping you to advance into more senior roles quickly and capable.
- Learn from academics who have research expertise in areas including supply chain forecasting, scheduling theory and operations management, as well as having worked in sectors such as FMCG and software programming
- Training in the implementation of specialised, industry-standard software for managing and analysing supply chain processes, including SAP and Arena
- Strong focus on developing your international understanding and methods, arming you with transferable skills and global knowledge that will increase your employability across a diverse range of organisations
The aim of the Global Supply Chain Management MSc/PG Dip/PG Cert programme is to develop students with strong strategic supply chain knowledge and advanced analytical and consulting skills. These characteristics are highly valued across industry sectors. This programme is ideal for anyone looking to enhance their career prospects within the supply chain industry or looking for a role as a logistics or supply chain manager. Specific roles include:
- Purchasing Manager
- Vendor Managed Inventory Coordinator
- Production Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Inventory Control Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manage
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Logistics Management
- Managing Projects
- Global Supply Chain Project
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Applied Corporate Finance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Finance Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 308 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- Applications from graduates with a 2:2 honours degree or above in an appropriate subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification are welcome
- Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate three years' relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- EU Full-time: £16,200
- UK Part-time: £73 per credit; £37 per dissertation credit
- International/EU Part-time: £108 per credit; £54 per dissertation credit
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.