This unique International Human Rights Law programme from De Montfort University will enable you to:
- Informa Connect This course is delivered in partnership with Informa Connect – An Informa Business, an organisation dedicated to working with leading academic bodies to provide high-calibre and well respected distance learning postgraduate courses
- Develop your own personal pathway This course combines one core module with a diverse range of optional modules
- Study at your own pace Enjoy flexible distance learning, with the option to exit at one of several points with a postgraduate award
- Differentiate yourself in the job market Gain a competitive edge by increasing your knowledge of human rights law
- Boost your employability Improve your career and employability options in a globalised job market
This course equips you to enter legal and other work relating to international human rights issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Justice & Human Rights
- International Child Law
- European Convention on Human Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Law
- Negotiated Study
- Freedom of Religion, and the Rights of Minorities in International Law
- Gender & Sexuality in International Law
- The Protection of Refugees in International Law
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It is important that you send your application as soon as possible.
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Legal Studies View 62 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification, or an appropriate professional qualification. Some background knowledge of law is useful , but a degree in law is not essential.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.