The objective of risk management is not to minimize enterprise risk, but rather to manage it as efficiently as possible and extract the best possible returns to shareholders from firm-specific risk exposure. Inevitably, risk management is inseparable from strategic positioning, execution, and competitive performance.
The MS in Risk Management program from New York University cuts across the classic “foundation” risk domains as well as frontiers of risk management that are still being defined and calibrated. Graduates of this program will enhance their academic capabilities and credentials in an area of expertise that is fundamental to the sustainable performance of their organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enterprise Risk Management - Introduction and Overview
- Statistics in Risk Management
- Decision Analytics for Risk Management
- Supply Chain Risk and Project Management
- Macroeconomic, Geopolitical, and Sovereign Risk
- Operational Risk in Service Industries
- Financial Risk Applications - Market Risk and Value at Risk
- Financial Risk Applications - Credit Risk
- Financial Risk Applications - Derivatives, Hedging, and Insurance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRisk Management View 61 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
- A bachelor’s degree and strong grade point average (GPA).
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional work experience.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in the field of risk management.
- Demonstrated academic/quantitative preparedness, either through prior coursework, professional experience, and/or certifications.
International38000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 76000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National38000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 76000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.