Through studying international relations alongside economics, you will develop a critical awareness of the role of economic policies in shaping global issues, and gain the skills to help shape organisational responses to changes in the business and organisational environment.
Reasons to study Economics and International Relations at DMU:
- Excellent teaching quality - Learn from leading academics with international reputations for research and teaching within their specialist areas
- Study a wide variety of modules - You will gain an in-depth understanding of key global issues such as globalisation, international political economy, security, health and the role of state and non-state organisations
- No previous knowledge or experience required - You will have the opportunity to study the foundations of economics and International Relations, as well as study further challenging modules
- Learn how to apply key economic theory to industry - Acquire knowledge of economics, management and financial principles, through both practical application and relevant theory
- Work in a variety of industries - This Economics and International Relations course from De Montfort University prepares you to take on government-based roles, as well as to work in the not-for-profit sector
Enhance your existing qualifications and global career prospects with a specialist master’s in applied economics and international relations.
This course will provide advanced preparation for careers in policy making and organisational decision making.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Macroeconomics in a Global Context
- Economics and Strategic Analysis
- Theory and Practice of International Relations
- International Trade Theory and Policy
- Economics of Emerging Markets
- Research Methods
- Post-Cold World Order
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Business View 453 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in economics, accounting, finance, politics, public policy, banking or any other business-related subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.