The Master in Management from Kozminski University is delivered via a mix of taught modules, practical experience, workshops, case study analyses, and research projects – and it is designed so that participants can either begin a career in business or continue the academic experience in a doctoral program.
Students are encouraged to participate in international exchange programs offered by the university so as to master the skills that are necessary to work in a multicultural environment.
- A strategy consultant with a deep understanding of strategy and its context: environmental analysis, financial analysis, and organizational diagnosis
- A corporate strategy planning specialist
- A high-potential manager
- Human resource management specialist in a domestic or international company or in public administration
- Consultant in a company specializing in recruitment and selection, headhunting, and modern HRM systems
- A management consultant for major consulting companies
- A high level manager on the CEO track
- A business analyst
- Candidates for full-time program, who have achieved at least 80% of points from the entry test have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The Awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
- Only application submitted until 15th July will be considered for the scholarship. The candidates, who were granted a scholarship will be informed about it at the latest on July 31st.
Available Double Degree Programs on the Master in Management Program:
- ESCP Business School
- Lancaster University
- KEDGE Business School
- Catolica Lisbon
- Management in Context & Contemporary Management Theory
- Macroeconomics and Business Economics
- Application of Mathematical Statistics
- Innovativeness and Creativity
- International Business Strategy
- International Marketing
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Development
- International Business Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Master in Management (MIM) View 3 other Masters in Innovation Management in Poland
Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
Application for full time and part time Master's programs at Kozminski University must include:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign
- original Bachelor/Master degree diploma or notarized copy and transcript of records
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of the national ID or a passport
- CV in English
International5540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2770 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2770 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Full-Time: 11 900 PLN
- Part-time : 9 400 PLN
- Tuition fees may vary during the program
- The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.The candidates, who were granted a scholarship will be informed about it at the latest on July 31st
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.