The Master in Management from Kozminski University is delivered via a mix of taught modules, practical experience, workshops, case study analyses, and research projects – and it is designed so that participants can either begin a career in business or continue the academic experience in a doctoral program.
Graduates receive a Master in Management diploma. Additionally they get a diploma's supplement stating which major the student finished.
Students are encouraged to participate in international exchange programs offered by the university in order to master the skills that are necessary to work in a multicultural environment.
Career Opportunities After Your Studies
- A strategy consultant with a deep understanding of strategy and its context: environmental analysis, financial analysis, and organizational diagnosis
- A corporate strategy planning specialist A high-potential manager
- Human resource management specialist in a domestic or international company or in public administration Consultant in a company specializing in recruitment and selection, headhunting, and modern HRM systems
- A management consultant for major consulting companies A high level manager on the CEO track
- A business analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management in Context & Contemporary Management Theory
- Application of Mathematical Statistics
- Macroeconomics and Business Economics
- Digital Transformation in Business & Society
- International Business Strategy
- Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative
- Accounting for Strategic Decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Master in Management (MIM) View 23 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
Application for full time and part time Master's programs at Kozminski University must include:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign
- original Bachelor/Master degree diploma or notarized copy and transcript of records
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of the national ID or a passport
- CV in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11320 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11320 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Paid in full: 11 320 EUR (full-time); 8 940 EUR (part-time)
- Paid in full: 51 300 PLN (full-time); 40 600 PLN (part-time)
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Admission for full-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program. Candidates, who have achieved at least 80% of the points from the entry test will have have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The scholarship is provided monthly, as 10 deductions of 1 500 PLN from the tuition fee amount. The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.