The studies are intended to educate a modern marketing manager who:
- Proficiently moves through the conditions of the digital economy, understands the contemporary world and the modern client
- Knows how the Internet can change not only marketing, but also the whole organization and knows how to effectively implement such a change
- Understands how modern technologies, i.e. social media, mobile, artificial intelligence or automation, change the functioning of the company
- Will be able to effectively create a strategy, plan and tasks related to internet marketing (including social media marketing)
- Perfectly knows and is able to use tools related to on-line promotion (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, systems for marketing automation or e-mail marketing systems)
- Knows how to start up and run an online store, understands the possibilities resulting from the use of online business models (e.g. crowdsourcing, sharing economy, model freemium etc.)
- Perfectly knows web analytics, can use tools such as Google Analytics, Brand24, Sotrender and many other
- Knows the basics of computer graphics and the preparation of on-line video materials.
- Can cooperate in a virtual environment (virtual teams)
- During his/her studies was in continuous contact with e-marketing and e-business practices
- Recognizes the development opportunities of any organization, resulting from the phenomenon of digital transformation, through which every company or institution passes.
- Can function freely in an international environment since the program is conducted in English
- Graduates receive a Master in Management diploma. Additionally they get a diploma's supplement stating that the graduate has finished a major in Digital Marketing .
- Studies are conducted in a full-time mode.
After graduating from the Digital Marketing program from Kozminski University , you can work in:
- "Traditional" companies (so-called "brick and mortar"), treating Internet and Internet marketing as a necessary extension of their promotional or sales activities.
- "Transforming" companies (so-called "bricks and clicks"), wishing to take advantage of new opportunities offered by the Internet in acquiring customers, cooperating with current customers and in the overall transformation of the business model (the so-called "digital transformation")
- Internet companies (so-called "pure clicks"), who want to strengthen their position in the virtual market and exploit the advantages and potential of the digital environment in their operations even more.
- Consulting companies, interactive agencies, social media agencies etc. providing Internet-related services to other companies
- Companies from the new technologies sector
- Startups and any new business ventures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Artificial Intelligence and Technology in Marketing
- Digital Innovation and Future of Marketing
- Digital Consulting Project
- Customer Portfolio Analysis
- E-mail Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Internet Marketing and E-Commerce II
- Search Engine Marketing and Digital Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
- The entry test is scheduled for 40 minutes and is meant to check the background of the candidate, analytical and logical thinking skills, as well as, possession of basic knowledge in the field, corresponding to the knowledge a Business-related Bachelor alumni should possess. Test is composed of 25 close-ended questions - 10 quantitative questions, 10 on general knowledge and current world situation and 5 on specialized knowledge in Business.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Admission for full-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program. Candidates, who have achieved at least 80% of the points from the entry test will have have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The scholarship is provided monthly, as 10 deductions of 1 500 PLN from the tuition fee amount. The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.