You will learn using case studies, drawing on your experience in business to explore and understand scenarios before identifying possible solutions at this Executive Master of Business Administration from Leeds Beckett University . Your exploration of business issues will enable you to become confident in your ability to analyse data and situations to make complex decisions.
Guided by experienced tutors, this course will enable you to understand the corporate governance and legal expectations and responsibilities placed on you as a business leader. Your modules will ensure you build awareness and knowledge of the specific areas you will need to oversee and manage when running or leading a business.
MBA is a globally recognised qualification, and, on completion, you will be primed for promotion in your current business, or to enter industries as diverse as manufacturing and consulting in a senior management or leadership role. You will have the proven expertise to set up your own venture and drive its success, or to work with businesses as a consultant. Your highly developed leadership skills will be in demand whichever sector you choose.
- Chief executive officer
- Chief financial officer
- General manager
- Director of HR
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading & Managing Innovation
- Contemporary Issues in Business & Leadership
- Financial Analysis
- Entrepreneurship & Risk Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations & Logistics Management
- MBA Consultancy project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 42 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of appropriate business experience where they are making an input to the strategic management of an organisation.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 18 months.
National15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 18 months.
- PT: 7,500 GBP per year
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.