Undertaking the Acoustics (Top-Up) programme at Leeds Beckett University will ensure your professional practice is informed by the very latest research, and your qualification will be well regarded both here and abroad.
Our MSc is highly regarded in the environmental protection field and is a required qualification for many senior posts in local authorities and private sector organisations.
We have excellent links with local employers, and many of our students have secured jobs in the consultancy and manufacturing sectors during or immediately after completing our course.
- Environmental Protection Officer
- Acoustic Consultant
- Acoustic Design Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research & Practice Development (Dissertation)
- Applied Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesNatural Sciences View 132 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have successfully completed the Institute of Acoustics (IoA) Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control course. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our for completion. All applicants should satisfy our . 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, or an equivalent qualification. The University provides excellent support for any applicant who may be required to undertake additional English language courses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National2670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2670 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.