- Academic and clinical teaching practice
- Academic development
- Development of the profession
- Enhanced clinical skills
- Enhanced professional practice
- Hospital practice
- Local professional networks, local dental committees, and British Dental Association groups
- Medico-legal (expert witnesses)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Surgical Management of Periodontal Disease
- Clinical Periodontology
- Assessment Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Non-Surgical Management of Periodontal Disease
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to .
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 122 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Essex and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A relevant professional qualification and current registration with the General Dental Council
- A minimum of 2 years post-registration experience
- A degree with an overall 2.1 in a relevant subject
- Relevant professional experience and qualifications that demonstrate ability to study at Masters level
- Currently employed in a relevant field of practice
- Successful performance at interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19740 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19740 GBP per year during 36 months.
National14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.