This International Relations degree offered at the University of Westminster will consider various aspects of international order and politics, including the dynamics of international social and political power relationships and conflicts, and state building.
These topics are studied comparatively in relation to governmental, political and social processes, and in the contexts of various historical continuities, discontinuities and contrasts.
- The Careers and Employability Service is here to support you to achieve your full potential.
- With a growing network of over 3,000 employers around the world and a team of experienced careers consultants, we provide you with a variety of opportunities to work and develop new skills. As a University of Westminster student, you’ll have access to our services throughout your studies and after you graduate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beyond International Relations
- Dissertation and Research Methods
- International Relations: Theoretical Perspectives
- Controversies in United States Foreign Policies and Processes
- Democratic Innovations: Participatory Spaces around the World
- Democratic Politics: Key Debates and Issues
- Global Change: Toward a New Non-Western Order?
- Global Politics of Energy and Environmental Change
- Governance of the European Union
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 494 other Masters in Political Science in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2) in a related discipline in social sciences or humanities.
- If your first language is not English you should have an IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in writing.
- Applicants are required to submit one academic reference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT tuition fee: £4,750 (Price per academic year)
- International PT tuition fee: £7,500 (Price per academic year)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.