Greece provides the ideal place to study Hospitality and Tourism and more specifically, Thessaloniki, which has been at the crossroads of many different cultures and a student metropolis.
The Hospitality and Tourism Management programme of the International Hellenic University is designed to:
- Enable students to acquire the expertise and develop the skills for the acquisition and application of integrated solutions for the effective management of tourist enterprises in a highly competitive international environment with an emphasis on the management and economic activity of the tourist industry as well as environmental issues related to the tourism sector.
- Enable students to acquire the knowledge required for the strategic planning of enterprises and organisations concerning their compliance with environmental legislation; in general teach them how to minimize the environmental impact of their operation on the environment through voluntary activities.
- Enhance students’ self-awareness and self-confidence through the acquisition of knowledge and practical skills in disciplines related to tourism management.
Ideal Career Path
The programme is designed for those who are aiming for a career in travel, tourism or related industries. The programme supports students and professionals who aim for careers in:
- Tourism business
- Government agencies
- Museums/Heritage centers
- Travel agencies
- Event management
- Real estate
The Careers Office of the International Hellenic University provides students with focused events, access to career information, vacancy information, career fairs, Erasmus opportunities and internships.
- Tourism Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Operating Systems
- Financial Management for Tourism Development
- Services Marketing
- Human Resources Management in Tourism
- Social Media and Digital Technologies in Tourism
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good university degree (original transcripts)
- Proof of English competence
- Two academic references
- A personal interview may be required
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- A copy of your CV
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Thessaloníki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.